Studying on H4 visa


Recommended Posts



I am on H1B and my spouse is on H4. He wants to enroll into course in nearby college.


* Should he change visa to F1 to start studying/ Can he start studying in H4?

(Is F1 stamping needed to start studying)

* Is GRE/TOEFL scores must for joining any course or its not mandate for all courses

* Should we look out for specific colleges/all colleges welcome H4 candids ?

* Should we consult attorney before enrolling into course.


We have absolutely no idea on this. So any guidance will be great. Thanks in advance.



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.