date on client letter?

engee_works

Greetings

My h1b stamping interview is scheduled for Dec15th, ottawa (Canada).

This will be my first h1b stamping[ F1->h1].

I got my client letter from my manager dated Feb14th, 2014. It also has the start date for my project(July 2013) but no end date as its an ongoing project.

The reason i got it in February was because my h1b petition was amended in June 2014.

So my question is, should i try and get a new client letter from my manager with a more recent date, or the current one that i have, that will suffice.

i still work for the same client.

Thanks

Axg

Greetings

I got my client letter from my manager dated Feb14th, 2014. It also has the start date for my project(July 2013) but no end date as its an ongoing project.

The reason i got it in February was because my h1b petition was amended in June 2014.

So my question is, should i try and get a new client letter from my manager with a more recent date, or the current one that i have, that will suffice.

Thanks

Axg

It is always better to get the most recent Client letter.

Greetings

Thanks

Axg

its better to carry latest letter, or you can take old letter and take some recent email conversations with your manager

Archived