H1B Visa Question (Projects) for a Database Administrator

surenrockz

Hi All, 
I work FT as a DBA for an american company. My job is not project based but we have day-to-day operational duties and work. I have been reading that VO's are specifically asking about projects and project related documents. 

How do I go about answering this? Will the Visa officer know that I am not subjected to projects when i tell him that i work as DBA? 

Please answer as this is quite urgent. 

Thanks.

Hi Buddy,

VO doesnt know whether you are working on projects or not. Tell some of your application names and tell you work as an operational DBA , wil work on tickets, CHGs and do MOnitoring daily and do Audit remediations tasks, He doesnt know what you do. but anyways you will have the roles and responsibilities in your client letter or employee letter, Please prepare 5-6 points thats it. Dont worry much whether you are working or not.

And MOreover am also DBA...contact me if you have any other questions..

GOod luck..

Hi Buddy,

VO doesnt know whether you are working on projects or not. Tell some of your application names and tell you work as an operational DBA , wil work on tickets, CHGs and do MOnitoring daily and do Audit remediations tasks, He doesnt know what you do. but anyways you will have the roles and responsibilities in your client letter or employee letter, Please prepare 5-6 points thats it. Dont worry much whether you are working or not.

And MOreover am also DBA...contact me if you have any other questions..

GOod luck..

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Can you pass me your contact details, I have some more questions dude.

Archived