Can I go for H1B (renewal) stamping to Bahamas?

su13

I am not confident to go to home country for stamping. So planning to go to neighboring country. Since Jamaica had stop the third nationals so thinking  Bahamas as an option. But I don't know anyone that recently gone to Bahamas for H1 stamping. Please advice.

I am not confident to go to home country for stamping. So planning to go to neighboring country. Since Jamaica had stop the third nationals so thinking  Bahamas as an option. But I don't know anyone that recently gone to Bahamas for H1 stamping. Please advice.

That's up to you now.

But don't blame consulate and scare others if something goes wrong during the interview.

I am not confident to go to home country for stamping. So planning to go to neighboring country..

That doesn't make sense.

It is more risky to go to a third country.

If you are "not confident" to go to your home country for stamping, you shouldn't be confident to go to a third country, either.

Stamping is easier, faster, and with less risk in your home country than in a third country.

So, go to your home country. It is the best option.

It is a risk you take. Since you have decided what advice do you need?

Archived