Suspended from university - need desperate help

thanksipl

Hi, I have been suspended from a graduate school in my third semester for one year, and I am an international student with F1 visa status. Is there a way I can enroll in some other graduate school to keep my visa status ? If i apply to any other college, will they accept my application? or does they need a conduct clearing letter ? are there any colleges that accept suspended students? My suspension still has time before my college takes me out of their system. But, I have very less time to keep my visa status. Please let me know all the possible options I have now. I am desperate for help.

Hi, I have been suspended from a graduate school in my third semester for one year, and I am an international student with F1 visa status. Is there a way I can enroll in some other graduate school to keep my visa status ? If i apply to any other college, will they accept my application? or does they need a conduct clearing letter ? are there any colleges that accept suspended students? My suspension still has time before my college takes me out of their system. But, I have very less time to keep my visa status. Please let me know all the possible options I have now. I am desperate for help.

what's the reason for suspension??

Looks like you are in trouble. No US university will accept you if something is wrong in you.

Archived