H1B visa rejected. mine in vancouver and my friends in caligary

NJC

I had 2nd visa interview for H1b extension in vancouver. This was the conversation.

Officer: Hi

Me: Good morning officer

Officer: why are you here?

Me: For H1b Visa stamping. This is my 2nd visa stamping for extension.

Officer: where did you have your prior visa stamping (while checking in system)

Me: Toronto 

Officer: Didn't the officer in Toronto tell you to go to your home country and inform all your friends to do the same? 

Me: Yes but i dont have much time to visit india 

Officer: Sorry we cant help. Please visit US embassy in your home country.

and returns my passport. same thing happened to my friend in Calgary.

I guess there's nothing i cant do here besides going back to India and try to get stamp. may be it all depends on officer.

FYI: i am a Full time employee direct with client

We have been saying lots and lots of time that going to the home country is the best option.

You didn't have time to go to the home country? Guess what, now you have to take the time.

If you had thought a minute and realized that taking the time to go to the home country is the right thing to do, you wouldn't have a problem.

This "you didn't have time" is, as your case shows, just a cheap excuse. You have the time now, obviously, so you had the time from the start.

And if you have a client, you are not FTE. FTE means working for a company that has products. You are in the EC model.

I had 2nd visa interview for H1b extension in vancouver. This was the conversation.

Officer: Didn't the officer in Toronto tell you to go to your home country and inform all your friends to do the same? 

I guess there's nothing i cant do here besides going back to India and try to get stamp. may be it all depends on officer.

Calgary embassy is closed for renovation in November. How come your frnd done with his visa interview??

I don’t think Officer asked you about your friends, how come he/she knows about your friends??

If officer in Toronto told you to visit home country (when you were here for first stamping) next time, why did you came to Canada???

When did your friend attended in Calgary?? No one been rejected in Calgary as far as know, and since 31 Oct 2014 no one attended interview in Calgary as building is in renovation.

FAKE INTERVIEW post BY @NJC.....Entirely my opinion based on below points

1st.. There are no Interview held at Calgaray in November (closed for renovation) 

2nd...Check NJC previous posts in Murthy forum...His visa got stamped in May 2014!! and Now how come he goes for 2nd visa Extension stamping? 

His previous post back in May 26th 2014

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/76305-h1b-visa-what-is-the-maximum-time-it-takes-for-status-to-change-from-administrative-processing-to-approved-or-issued/#entry298643

NJC: I went to Toronto on 22nd may, 12PM and mine's showing admin processing as well. VO approved my visa  and asked me to collect passport on tuesday but since today 26th is holiday, i believe status could change on tuesday or Wednesday.

status updated to Issued this morning. I picked up the passport in evening.

Archived