How to Apply for H4

User09

Hi,

I shall be getting married in Feb 2015, and was looking forward to apply for dependent visa asap. I have not been able to find any link or method to apply for the same, my fiancé is on H1. I believe i will have to apply for H4.  I want to fix the interview date within few dates of the wedding.  Can you suggest how do i apply?

Regards

Uma

Hi,

I shall be getting married in Feb 2015, and was looking forward to apply for dependent visa asap. I have not been able to find any link or method to apply for the same, my fiancé is on H1. I believe i will have to apply for H4.  I want to fix the interview date within few dates of the wedding.  Can you suggest how do i apply?

Regards

Uma

Your spouse can continue to work on H1, of course.

If your spouse wants to change to H4 status in the US, form I-539 is used.

For a visa, the usual visa application is used, DS-160.

Hi,

Regards

Uma

Get an visa interview appt. Fill DS form and during the interview have a copy of your husband's 797. For more details, ask your husband.

Archived