Reg: i-485 case Please Help...

mrajkumar23

Hi Belle/Joe,

My I-485 case is still pending even after my priority date became current 2 months back. So i have opened service request and the response says visa number not allocated for this case. Here is my I-485 my case details.

Priority Date : November 1st 2006

Category : EB2

Processing Centre : Texas

I-485 : Pending.

Not sure what to do further . Please help..

If one's priority date is current and the I-485 still has not been adjudicated, one can take the following additional steps to follow up: (1) schedule in InfoPass appointment to go down to the local USCIS office to speak in person with an Information Officer, (2) file a DHS Form 7001 with the CIS Ombudsman, or (3) contact one's Senator or US Representative for help.

Thanks for all your replies.

For Belle's Question.

"The response the way you said it is meaningless. Can you please retype it IN FULL."

Actually i did not receive physical response by mail. when i called uscis after couple of weeks. he read the content of response. what he said is visa number not allocated for this case.

Even after getting current he told visa number not allocated. I am not sure uscis at what particular stage visa number allocated for particular case.

Archived