H1b transfer issue - options


Recommended Posts

My H1b is with company A ( visa is valid till 07/31/2011 and I94 till 08/10/2011 )

- I transfered my H1b to company B in Feb 2011 and got an RFE in May 2011 and replied

to that RFE on 24th June 2011 and also upgraded it to premium on July 6th 1011

- I called my previous employer A to check if in case my H1b transfer gets denied i can join

them back. They said my H1b is revoked. But they are ready to transfer my H1b using the

company B pay stubs and h1b transfer reciept So that if my h1b transfer to B gets denied i

wont be in out of status.

Should i wait for the decision from UICIS or should i initiate the transfer to my previous

employer A before the decision?

What are the options available in front of me in both the cases ?

Please throw your thoughts about this kind of scenario? Probably there are many people like me who are in such situation?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.