HELP : H4

blueie

Hi Experts, Need your inputs

My wife H1 got approved this year, but her employer did some limited restructure causing her employment put on hold. So we changed her status to H4, but H1 is NOT revoked. 

Now, I could see there are openings in the job portals and getting calls from other employeers.

Can she work, If she finds some employeer and can do the H1 transfer ?

OR

We have to wait till next year for filing new H1 ?

Your inputs are highly appreciated !!! 

AFAIK,  He didn't revoke so far He may do anytime.... Can you answer my actual questions ?

My point was that your statement that the H1 isn't revoked is completely irrelevant.

H1 revocation doesn't matter. Why do people think that H1 revocation has any relevance? Where do people get this idea from???

As has been stated lots and lots of times, here and in other forums, once a person has been counted for the quota, the person is not counted again until the 6 years are over.

A quick search would have given you the answer... And it would also have given you the information that H1 revocation is irrelevant...

Hi Experts, Need your inputs

My wife H1 got approved this year, but her employer did some limited restructure causing her employment put on hold. So we changed her status to H4, but H1 is NOT revoked. 

Now, I could see there are openings in the job portals and getting calls from other employeers.

Can she work, If she finds some employeer and can do the H1 transfer ?

OR

We have to wait till next year for filing new H1 ?

Your inputs are highly appreciated !!! 

Yes.

My point was that your statement that the H1 isn't revoked is completely irrelevant.

H1 revocation doesn't matter. Why do people think that H1 revocation has any relevance? Where do people get this idea from???

As has been stated lots and lots of times, here and in other forums, once a person has been counted for the quota, the person is not counted again until the 6 years are over.

A quick search would have given you the answer... And it would also have given you the information that H1 revocation is irrelevant...

Thanks JoeF for your information !!! Let me search this forum before posting from next time.....

Archived