H1B transfer - PP and advise needed !!

dtahiliani

Hi,

Currently, my H1B is getting transferred to new employer at Vermont Service Center. My employer is telling me to put down the papers with current employer and serve the notice period and join us. He telling til the time your H1B visa get approved in period of 2 weeks you have already completed your notice period and you can join us soon.

Please suggest shall i put papers or wait for H1B approval to be in Hand and then put papers and serve notice.

Thanks in advance.

Although it is possible to start working for a new H1B employer when a change of employer with extension petition has been received by USCIS, it is often advisable to wait for an approval before making the change. Additionally, premium processing is advisable to expedite the process so you can make the necessary arrangements.

How much time to takes to move from Acceptance status to Initial review status and then Decision ? My employer got instructions from VSC stating that decision will be communicate on or before 7th Nov 2014.

Are there any chances of getting decision in 2-4 days also ?

Acceptance ---> Initial Review 

Please advise..

How much time to takes to move from Acceptance status to Initial review status and then Decision ? My employer got instructions from VSC stating that decision will be communicate on or before 7th Nov 2014.

Are there any chances of getting decision in 2-4 days also ?

Acceptance ---> Initial Review 

Please advise..

3 to 4 months by regular processing and 15 calendar days by premium processing.

Archived