2nd 221g

satya576

Hi frnds,

I attended h1b at chennai and received 221g but finally got rejection(hopefully as I failed to submit client letter). Now I got a good employer with EC type. Now I attended for interview at Hyderabad as per the approval notice, I gave all the docs the VO has asked but again given 221g.

My employer and client are completely ready to support my case.

Can you please let me know the chances for this case. If I get rejection again can I support this case through attorney.

Hi frnds,

I attended h1b at chennai and received 221g but finally got rejection(hopefully as I failed to submit client letter). Now I got a good employer with EC type. Now I attended for interview at Hyderabad as per the approval notice, I gave all the docs the VO has asked but again given 221g.

My employer and client are completely ready to support my case.

Can you please let me know the chances for this case. If I get rejection again can I support this case through attorney.

what's the reason for 221g??

VO didn't give in particular any reason. VO asked me to give the documents and went inside, once VO is back issued 221g and asked me to wait in lobby. later some guy called me and gave all the docs VO collected and he said they scanned the required docs and wait for 221g response. I even asked them whether they need any other docs.

Archived