Need Jamaica Visa Stamping Experiences

manojreddy53

Hi,

We are about 50 people attended on Monday . Every One Got it Approved.

2 People With DUI sent for Medical Test, So they are not still done.

1 got 221-G don't know reason. Interviewed about 20 minutes.

Questions are common about Studies where and what and your duties at Work.

Some Got Passports on Tuesday itself  but some are scheduled for pick up on Thursday. Please plan for 1 week trip, there are people who have been said to pick up passport on Tuesday, still not received on Wednesday. 

I don't know about the 50 people getting interviewed on same day, but on September 29th there were atleast 20-25 people(all indians) who had their interviews at different timeslots throughout the morning and most of them (i don't want to say everyone even though i know everyone got visa) were approved. I was asked questions about my employer, the place I work and if i will be returning to the same place of business after the stamping. The VO also asked me if i completed my Master's here and looked at my previous visa stamp and said that i can collect my passport on Wednesday @ 2PM.

Hope this helps!!!

Hi finished H1B interview on 9th October. FTE for a biomedical devices company.

Questions asked were.

Where do you work

Explain your work.

Max 2mins interview. She didn't ask to see any documents.

Only rule change is the processing time, from now on 4-5 business days.

No more 2day pick up.

What @dsudheerdn told is true... Monday about 45 to 50 people attended interview all of them got. My friend attended on monday all of them got. 1 or 2 guys with dui sent for medical test. 1 person who was out of status during F1 visa got 221g.

I attended interview on Tuesday about 15 people came... all got visa. If you have all documents you will be issued visa. Officers here are very good and helpful

I don't know about the 50 people getting interviewed on same day, but on September 29th there were atleast 20-25 people(all indians) who had their interviews at different timeslots throughout the morning and most of them (i don't want to say everyone even though i know everyone got visa) were approved. I was asked questions about my employer, the place I work and if i will be returning to the same place of business after the stamping. The VO also asked me if i completed my Master's here and looked at my previous visa stamp and said that i can collect my passport on Wednesday @ 2PM.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks!! It helps.

Hi finished H1B interview on 9th October. FTE for a biomedical devices company.

Questions asked were.

Where do you work

Explain your work.

Max 2mins interview. She didn't ask to see any documents.

Only rule change is the processing time, from now on 4-5 business days.

No more 2day pick up.

Ohhh,  then have to wait for passport 4-5 days and after that can we go and pick up or they will deliver?

Archived