should i file N-400 or N-600 for my children ?


Recommended Posts

myself and my wife are applying for citizenship ( N-400 ). My children who are less than 13 years and were born abroad will apply for US passport after we get our citizenship and Natz certificate.

I also heard that we can apply N-600 form if we need certificate of citizenship for kids

I am confused, can somebody please explain why should i be applying for N-600 form if my kids can become US citizen and get US passport thru their parent citizenship ? I am not sure what are the advantages of N-600 form for my kids?


any response to this is greatly appreciated.


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.