H1B Transfer Normal Processing Receipt Delayed

rajmerit2000

Hi,

I am in need of urgent suggestions. I got a new offer and my new employer's attorney filed my H1B transfer in Regular processing. Application reached USCIS 2 weeks back and we haven't received the receipt notice yet. My Attorney called USCIS about the receipt and USCIS says,now it might take up to 30 days for the receipt since there are backlogs. We do not want to wait for 30 days for receipt. New client wants me to join as soon as possible.

Is it possible to refile new petition in Premium? If so what will happen to current petition filed with pending receipt number.

Is there any negative impacts if refiled a new petition in premium while current application is pending for receipt number.

Is there anything else i could do at this situation?

Please suggest. Thanks.

This is Vermont Service Center. Attorney says We dont have a Receipt number yet and could not upgrade to premium until we get the receipt number.

Attorney says Once the cheque with the petition is chased, there will be a receipt number at the back of the cheque. Is this receipt number valid and can we consider this receipt on the back of the cheque like receipt notice and resign from current employer?

This is Vermont Service Center. Attorney says We dont have a Receipt number yet and could not upgrade to premium until we get the receipt number.

Attorney says Once the cheque with the petition is chased, there will be a receipt number at the back of the cheque. Is this receipt number valid and can we consider this receipt on the back of the cheque like receipt notice and resign from current employer?

Do not resign from current employer until your H1B is approved.

Archived