H1b visa question.


Recommended Posts

Do we need to have a driving license from the state were we are working ?I am working in Michigan and my driving license is from California ,But i have a change of address updated in California DMV site and i have a address updated card from California with my Michigan address on it ..Does it cause any issue?

Link to comment

better to have same state licence where you living because that is the requirement from state as well that you have to have licence where you r resident of currently.. i would suggest to have licence of michigan and then can go... however its not mandatory to have for stamping but its better if u have...

Link to comment

its adviseable to have your DL from the same state your are living but not a requirement for H-1B interview. I have read few posts on Murthy forums where VO asked the applicants to change their DL as soon as possible when they get back. I have lived in Michigan before and you can exchange your DL for Michigan DL same day.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.