Visiting visa extension

kuskum2000

Hi

Please suggest !!!

My mother-in-law was sponsored by my brother-in-law, now my mother in law want to extend visiting visa as her daughter and son have new born babies in US

Question is: My brother in-law already sponsored my mother-in-law, and his father-in-law and mother-in-law too...who are in US

1)Now for visa extension, do mandatory my brother-in-law haven to sponsor her for extension or even her daughter or my self can take over for extension

2) please suggest valid reason for extension or suggest past successful results

Thanks

Kishore

Thank you for the response

By truth, she wants to spend some more time with her grand children...it's not taking care of them

She came here to her son's place in PA, now she is in Chicago, at the time of filing extension, we should mention address details along with person who is helping to fill the form, can we give her present address or it has to be PA address details and person who helped can be anyone or it has to be her son who filed her visa

sharing a valid extension visa reason would be of great help

Thanks

Question is: My brother in-law already sponsored my mother-in-law, and his father-in-law and mother-in-law too...who are in US

1)Now for visa extension, do mandatory my brother-in-law haven to sponsor her for extension or even her daughter or my self can take over for extension

2) please suggest valid reason for extension or suggest past successful results

1. There is not sponsorship for visiting visa. Non immigrant CANNOT sponsor ANY type of US visa, bcos he himself is a guest worker in US.

2. Truth will be the valid reason. But not sure whether this will hold strong since those things will happen even if your MIL is not in US.

Archived