KINGSTON JAMAICA-- POST YOUR QUESTIONS AND THINGS HERE PLZ

Vinayprirajin84

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for the information.I didn't prepared answer for the above questions & also your answer are mostly correct !!! 

7. What is your annual salary? / How much do you get paid? / How much is your income? / What is your pay?

My annual income is more than the LCA Amount ,so which one do i need to answer?

I have some questions while filling DS160 form, please provide answer:

1. Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip  -Under Travel Information section

​List options are : Self, US Petitioner, Other Person OR Other Company

what should be the answer as I work as EVC model.

2. Primary Occupation: I am currently in one of the Software Tool (Oracle ERP System) so which option do I Need to select?

3. Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services? 

Yes Or No ( I am applying for the first time H1 Visa)

4. Under Temporary Work Visa Information : where do you Intent to Work? 

Need Ans: Client location or Employer Location 

7. What is your annual salary? / How much do you get paid? / How much is your income? / What is your pay?

My annual income is more than the LCA Amount ,so which one do i need to answer? -- You can say looking at ur performance, you are getting bonus.. If at all if its less than LCA is problem . as your getting more.. thats not problem.

I have some questions while filling DS160 form, please provide answer:

1. Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip  -Under Travel Information section

​List options are : Self, US Petitioner, Other Person OR Other Company

what should be the answer as I work as EVC model. ---- you should say SELF.. as i guess ur only paying for everything.. but when VO asks also say same thing.. but then u can elaborate saying.. once i return i am show the reciepts and i am going to get reimbursment from employeer.

2. Primary Occupation: I am currently in one of the Software Tool (Oracle ERP System) so which option do I Need to select?  IT software i guess i did not fill mine yet.. so i dont know yet.. 

3. Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services? 

Yes Or No ( I am applying for the first time H1 Visa)  --- This is regarding your GC ? 

4. Under Temporary Work Visa Information : where do you Intent to Work? 

Need Ans: Client location or Employer Location   ---- mostly client location as ur working at client location.

You need to understand that most of the interview question are

1. related to your BG- only you can answer them

2. related to your H1- only you and your employer can answer them.

So simply don't rely on stranger's replies for the interview questions, this is not a entrance test to have same answers for the questions. And remember whatever your is answer is tell them truthfully.

Archived