H1B-Denied for New LCA-Please Help

skk235

Hi,

I applied for my H1-B with Location 1 LCA and got a RFE for client letter but unfortunately my my project ended during my RFE. So, I had to file a new Location 2 LCA and resubmit all the docuements to the existing case. Stating that Location 2 was not part of my initial LCA my H1-B was denied. Can I request a MTR for this case ? Can someone please guide/help regarding the situation ?

Thanks in Advance!!

Hi,

I applied for my H1-B with Location 1 LCA and got a RFE for client letter but unfortunately my my project ended during my RFE. So, I had to file a new Location 2 LCA and resubmit all the docuements to the existing case. Stating that Location 2 was not part of my initial LCA my H1-B was denied. Can I request a MTR for this case ? Can someone please guide/help regarding the situation ?

Thanks in Advance!!

Is this your first H1 or ext??

If is ext then you have an option.

@JoeF    Enrolled in a decent real university. 

@rahul412   I'm a fulltime employee to my employer

Also, my denied LCA states that my Location 2 is not under commuting distance from Location 1 Metropolitan but I live in Location 1 metro and work remote for my Location 2 client. Can this be a saving grace if I could get a letter saying I work remote from Location 1 metro where my initial LCA was filed from ?

Thanks!!

Archived