Need info on H1B stamping - Please respond ASAP!!

shridharbee

Hi Everyone,

My spouse is  currently on H1B in US, I have an approved H1B(interview not done yet).

I have below queries:

1.Would it be better to come to US on H4 and then go for COS or should  I go for stamping in India??

2.Also one of the consultant under my employer has got 221G when he went for visa stampimg, would it be a good idea for me to attend interview now or wait till 221G gets cleared?

Please advice

Appreciate a quick revert.

Thanks in anticipation.

If you have proper documentation.. Wherever you go it should be fine.. If you really wanted to go to india then do stamping in india only as it can save your time when visiting in india.. 

If not if you just need stamping done and wanted to use the H1 stamp later on, i recommend canada or jamaica. 

It depends on the individuals personal reasons,,, when and where to go ? if you dont want to step out of USA , u will never need visa stamping.. 

so depends on the situation you are in... 

1.Would it be better to come to US on H4 and then go for COS or should  I go for stamping in India??

2.Also one of the consultant under my employer has got 221G when he went for visa stampimg, would it be a good idea for me to attend interview now or wait till 221G gets cleared?

1. That's up to you

2. That depends on the reason why 221g. Is it employer related? If so then go for H4.

Archived