H1B Exempt status

ManasaChanda

Hi All,

I filed h1b thru some consultancy in 2013 and my petition was picked up and when i went for stamping they issued 221g to provide client letters.As my consultancu was not able to provide client letter they have withdrawn with my petition. Now my husband is in US and i want to travel to U.S on H4. Is there any possibility that I can work there by using H1 cap exempt ?? Please do let me know

Hi All,

I filed h1b thru some consultancy in 2013 and my petition was picked up and when i went for stamping they issued 221g to provide client letters.As my consultancu was not able to provide client letter they have withdrawn with my petition. Now my husband is in US and i want to travel to U.S on H4. Is there any possibility that I can work there by using H1 cap exempt ?? Please do let me know

Yes, you can. But this time find a real employer not a consulting firm.

Yes, because you have been counted towards H1b cap and your H1b was approved, you are cap exempted for 6 years of H1b stay in USA

Stay away from fraud employers. Paying H1b fees by beneficiary is again the law. US consultancy model doesn't suite with H1b requirements. Find real, full-time employer this time.  

Archived