H1 Stamping with TVU BackGround

Raj262

Hi All

Here is my History

I came to US in 2009 may on F1 visa with X University, Transferred to TVU on 2010 may, i was in TVU Until its closed, and i went back to my X university and finished my first masters, after TVU closed i went to DHS officials and explained my situation they asked me to apply reinstatement.

My reinstatement got approved in 2012 July, by that time i finished my first masters and again i took different course in same university finished my second masters in 2013 October, i applied H1 in 2013 april, approved my H1 with out nay RFEs,    

1) I took CPT from 2009 september to 2010 November(With X and TVU Universities). 

2) i took CPT from Aug 2012 to Sep 2012 with X University. 

Here is My Questions

1) Wht should i write for "Have you been ten-printed?"

2) what should i write "Has your U.S Visa ever been cancelled or Revoked?"

3) should i write TVU University in "Have you attended any education institutions at a secondary level or above?"

4)What is my Visa Approval chances in Jamaica?

5) What questions should VO can ask me?

any one of you or your friend attend the visa stamping with same background? 

i am open for suggestions. 

Here is My Questions

1) Wht should i write for "Have you been ten-printed?"

2) what should i write "Has your U.S Visa ever been cancelled or Revoked?"

3) should i write TVU University in "Have you attended any education institutions at a secondary level or above?"

4)What is my Visa Approval chances in Jamaica?

5) What questions should VO can ask me?

1. Truth

2. Truth

3. Yes

4. God knows.

5. No one knows.

You have abused F1 by working in at FAKE school ILLEGALLY for almost one year. And I guess your university X is a fake one.

Better start looking for a back plan.

Here is My Questions

1) Wht should i write for "Have you been ten-printed?" - YES

2) what should i write "Has your U.S Visa ever been cancelled or Revoked?" - CONSULT THE ATTORNEY WHO DID YOUR 'H'

3) should i write TVU University in "Have you attended any education institutions at a secondary level or above?" - IF YOU STUDIED THERE THEN YES.

4)What is my Visa Approval chances in Jamaica? - NO ONE CAN PREDICT THIS, BUT AT PRESENT IF ALL DOCUMENTATION ARE IN PLACE THEN CHANCES ARE GOOD. I WOULD SUGGEST TO GO INDIA AS INCASE THEY WANT TO DO ADMIN PROCESSING SPECIFIC TO YOUR CASE, ARE ARE BETTER OFF STAYING WITH FAMILY RATHER THEN SPENDING $$$$ IN JAMAICA.

5) What questions should VO can ask me? - REGULAR QUES AS POSTED ON THIS FORUM. YOU SHOULD PREPARE FOR ANSWERS FOR TVU IF THEY ASK.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived