Universities that don't reqire GRE or TOEFL near Indianapolis

kris2494

Hi

I'm on H4 and due to a change in the personal situation I need to change to F1 status immediately. Are there any Universities closer to Indianapolis that don't require GRE or TOEFL to issue an I-20 or at the least defer that requirement for a few months after admission?

I've searched for a list of such universities but couldn't yet find something that's helpful.

Hi

I'm on H4 and due to a change in the personal situation I need to change to F1 status immediately. Are there any Universities closer to Indianapolis that don't require GRE or TOEFL to issue an I-20 or at the least defer that requirement for a few months after admission?

I've searched for a list of such universities but couldn't yet find something that's helpful.

No real university will accept without GRE or TOEFL. Forget about this no GRE and TOEFL, only fake universities will do that.

If you really want to go to school then get your GRE,TOEFL. You cannot get F1 ASAP, it takes time. If you doesn't have time then leave US and enter on F1 status.

Hi

There are NONE such universities, except for frauds!

If you sign up with a fraud "university", you would kill your career, your future in the US.

And getting admission to a university takes several months.

This whole "change quickly to F1" is NOT going to work, and is a VERY BAD idea to begin with.

Archived