B.Com and MBA from USA - EB2?

Hi,

I  have a 3 year degree (B.Com) from India and a MBA-IT from USA with 14 years of experience.

1. Can I file my GC in EB2 category?

2. What should be the job requirement to qualify me in EB2? It would be great if you can specify the text which specifies the job requirement while filing labor.

Thanks in advance!!

Firstly!! you dont file for your GC. your employer files for you.

2ndly!! you dont write down the job desc to suit your background...what is this some kind of shady activity going on??? Im sure about that. 

you working with a desi employer and he agreed to file for your GC and will take money from you and have asked you to write the job desc..wow!

Let me try asking again....

I  have a 3 year degree (B.Com) from India and a MBA-IT from USA with 14 years of experience.

1. Can my employer file my GC in EB2 category?

2. What should be the job requirement to qualify me in EB2? I just need clarification here as I read somewhere that for filing GC in EB2, the job requirement should also meet EB2 criteria along with educational eligibility to be eligible for EB2. I don't need the actual text "rahul412" but just an example text for reference. I understand my employer will have his own job specific text. I just want to make sure that he doesn't miss anything which will make me ineligible for EB2. Please don't come to conclusions "omshiv" and be judgemental about my employer and the shadiness :-)

Be positive guys ... try to help me with my questions. If you don't want to do that then don't reply but spare me from giving some unwanted advice.

Thanks in advance!!

Let me try asking again....

1. Can my employer file my GC in EB2 category?

2. What should be the job requirement to qualify me in EB2? I just need clarification here as I read somewhere that for filing GC in EB2, the job requirement should also meet EB2 criteria along with educational eligibility to be eligible for EB2. I don't need the actual text "rahul412" but just an example text for reference. I understand my employer will have his own job specific text. I just want to make sure that he doesn't miss anything which will make me ineligible for EB2. Please don't come to conclusions "omshiv" and be judgemental about my employer and the shadiness :-)

Be positive guys ... try to help me with my questions. If you don't want to do that then don't reply but spare me from giving some unwanted advice.

Thanks in advance!!

1. That depends on the job requirements.

2. In real world, job requirements should match your credentails, employer cannot create a job to match your credentails. That's fraud.

It's clear, our conclusions are correct. You are trying to create a fake job to match your credentails.

Archived