Client changed after filing my H1

vamsiponnada

Hi

I did my masters here in US after completing it got an opportunity thru an employer and working in a project this year he filed  H1 (not premium) for me and it got picked.

Now the status is RFE asking for client and vendor relationship. Unfortunately my project didn't went extended that made me to change the client for a new project at new location. Now my employer updated my LCA to new location and replying the RFE that i'm doing an in-house project instead of saying i'm working on new project at new client at present.

Employer says the visa approval chances were less if he changes the client name now

Please suggest me the right approach to this RFE.

Thanks

1c

Now the status is RFE asking for client and vendor relationship. Unfortunately my project didn't went extended that made me to change the client for a new project at new location. Now my employer updated my LCA to new location and replying the RFE that i'm doing an in-house project instead of saying i'm working on new project at new client at present.

Employer says the visa approval chances were less if he changes the client name now

Please suggest me the right approach to this RFE.

In another words, your H1 will be filed with fake employment.

You are killing your career. Your approval chances are already low bcos of client change.

Leave this FRAUD employer ASAP and find another good employer.

Archived