H1B RFE on "Employer's ability to pay"

KK16

Hello Everyone,

My H1b petition has been under RFE status since last june and my employer is responding to it this week and the RFE is about[as far as i understood] is about the employer's ability to pay and some more information about the company.[guess tax related documents]

I am little nervous about it  as the nature of the documents asked by USCIS seems to be something not commonly requested for any other type of RFE . Please any of you that has heard/dealt with RFEs of this complicated nature help understand the chances of approval of my petition.

PS: This is the first time [this consulting company] this company has filed H1B applications though the company has been be in existence for couple of years.

Any comments/inputs related to it would be highly appreciated!

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Rahul412/Others,

The latest update i got from my employer is that the "RFE" seems little complicated[Rejection ratio seems to be higher according to them) to be handled by their attorney and that they have decided to hire another to deal with my RFE. As i have mentioned above in my post, i am sure the query is about the company(though i do not have all the details with me) and it seems to me that my employer wants to put the burden of "Attorney's fee" on me and hence has come up with this idea.

Please could any of you help understand the  chances of approval as my employer now claims that its complicated to handle and may lead to the rejection of my petition. I have been restless and nervous since the time i got this update and any of your responses would definitely help understand the situation better

Hello Rahul412/Others,

The latest update i got from my employer is that the "RFE" seems little complicated[Rejection ratio seems to be higher according to them) to be handled by their attorney and that they have decided to hire another to deal with my RFE. As i have mentioned above in my post, i am sure the query is about the company(though i do not have all the details with me) and it seems to me that my employer wants to put the burden of "Attorney's fee" on me and hence has come up with this idea.

Please could any of you help understand the  chances of approval as my employer now claims that its complicated to handle and may lead to the rejection of my petition. I have been restless and nervous since the time i got this update and any of your responses would definitely help understand the situation better

So its clear now that your employer doesn't want to respond to the RFE. All you can do is, find another employer.

Archived