H1B denial_Request for Help

subbu_h1

Hi all,

trying to reach you guys for help for my issue. i have applied for H1B this year and i have received RFE asking for

1. new vendor letter

2. new client letter

showing that i am working till 2017 and how my qualification is a requirement for the job.

my employer had some issues with vendor and he delayed in providing the dates. at last my employer responded to RFE on july 23rd and my status got changed to Initial review on July 28th.

After one week on Aug 4th. employer confirmed me that my H1 got denied. the reason he's mentioning to me ias uscis s my qualification is not a requirement for the job i am possessing. as per my employer he says in both letters he mentioned he has a the required bachelors degree.

i am trying to get the denial letter from attorney as well....right now attoreny has opened a SR for supervisor review.

my educational background is i have done bachelor's in Electronics and Communications and i did masters in Industrial Management.

I request to please help any suggestions would be a great help.

my educational background is i have done bachelor's in Electronics and Communications and i did masters in Industrial Management.

What does your H1 job requirements? Doesn't matter what degrees you have, it matters what H1 job requires.

Next time, find real employer not a consulting firm.

What does your H1 job requirements? Doesn't matter what degrees you have, it matters what H1 job requires.

Next time, find real employer not a consulting firm.

Makes absolutely no sense.

Even if the OP were working with so called "real employer" , USCIS may not approve a H1B job petition if the job duties are irrelevant to his educational qualification.

i have opt ending on dec 3rd. can any one please suggest its better to join college in this fall 2014 or spring jan 2015.

What do you gain by joining some school?? It won't help you, you need a job that matches your educational BG.

If you really want to go to school then go for good public schools, don't join some school just to stay in US.

@jairichi

My H1b job profession is system administrator. in order to possess this we need a minimum of bachelors degree or equivalent experience.

@all

i have opt ending on dec 3rd. can any one please suggest its better to join college in this fall 2014 or spring jan 2015.

Can you or your attorney justify to USCIS how your educational qualifications are related to your H1B profession? That will answer your question. As rahul412 said just do not join a school to maintain status. 

Archived