can my husband come to USA on mba

keersuma03

Hi,

My husband did his masters in telecomm in Australia in2006

He came back to India worked on software domain had got b1\b2visa he went to us in 2011 on business visa and stayed their for 2months and 1 week and came back to India and working on same domain now he wants to go to usa on MBA program f1 visa can he will get visa here in Hyderabad.plz respond asap

Hi,

My husband did his masters in telecomm in Australia in2006

He came back to India worked on software domain had got b1\b2visa he went to us in 2011 on business visa and stayed their for 2months and 1 week and came back to India and working on same domain now he wants to go to usa on MBA program f1 visa can he will get visa here in Hyderabad.plz respond asap

yah why not?? just apply for F1 visa and try.

The consular officer consider various factors like prior academic performance, focus of the student, availability of funds and nonimmigrant intent and relevance of the course to the applicant while adjudicating a F1 visa application. Nevertheless the burden of proof rests with the applicant to overcome the presumption of immigrant intent under Sec. 214(b) of Immigration and Nationality Act. Should your husband require any assistance with his F1 visa application, he may feel free to consult with one of the Attorneys at Murthy Immigration Services Private Limited in Chennai, India. More information is available on https://www.murthyindia.com/.

Archived