Moving to a new Employer based on approved I-140 & H1 Extension


Recommended Posts

My 6 year H1 term has ended and my current employer had started my GC processing.

My I-140 is approved and based on that I got an H1 extension for 3 years.


Can I get my H1 transferred to a new Employer and start working for him with out starting a fresh GC application? The Idea is to not pursue Green card any more and just utilize the existing H1 extension of 3yrs.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.