H1-B Stamping Canada dates .. no dates for til next month

mkrish007

Hi , 

I am planning to go to Canada  for my H1-B visa stamping. I have checked couple of embassy dates  (Toronto , Ottawa,Vancouver ,etc )after paying fees but none of them are showing in next month. The first one is after 51 days but according to travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/wait-times.html  this page i can see for ottawa its next calendar day . 

I wanna go asap since i have some other travelling plans.

Am i checking anything wrong ? Thanks in an advance for your help.

I don't think so. I got the visa date for September 1st week . I just booked 1 week back.

I mentioned temporarily suspended. According to notification till August 2014.

June 5, 2014 – U.S. Consulates in Canada have temporarily suspended all visa processing for Third Country Nationals for the summer months of June, July and August. This suspension only applies to Third Country Nationals, Canadian applicants are unaffected. If you are a Third Country National with an appointment already scheduled during the summer months, your appointment is also unaffected. In emergency cases Third Country Nationals may apply for consideration to schedule an interview at a U.S. Consulate in Canada by visiting the U.S. Consulate’s Canadian website.

I mentioned temporarily suspended. According to notification till August 2014.

June 5, 2014 – U.S. Consulates in Canada have temporarily suspended all visa processing for Third Country Nationals for the summer months of June, July and August. This suspension only applies to Third Country Nationals, Canadian applicants are unaffected. If you are a Third Country National with an appointment already scheduled during the summer months, your appointment is also unaffected. In emergency cases Third Country Nationals may apply for consideration to schedule an interview at a U.S. Consulate in Canada by visiting the U.S. Consulate’s Canadian website.

may be if someone have cancelled/rescheduled their slot and i got it. Will it be any problem, since you said that visa appointments have been suspended temporarily. 

Archived