Eb2 - Eligibility with 1 year Masters Degree

Job Requirements : Bachelors Degree + 5 years progressive experience in IT/Comp Soft/Info Sys

My Qualification:

3 year Bachelor of Science (computer Science)

1 year Post graduate diploma IT

1 year Master of Science (Information technology) from INDIA - Here 2 year Master's degree was completed in 1 year as I was directly admitted to 2nd year since I had completed 1 year post graduate diploma in IT (Credits applied).

Work experience : 7 years after Master of Science degree.

Am I eligible for this Eb2 position with above qualifications ?

Please have your educational qualifications evaluated by an independent organization for US education equivalency.

Based on the following assumptions , your case could be eligible for EB2

Assumption 1) Your 3 Years Bachelors degree from Indian University is equivalent to 4 Years Bachelors degree from US university. (You will know this from the independent evaluation report.)

Assumption 2) Your 1 Year Masters degree with 1 Year IT diploma from Indian University is equivalent to 2 Years Masters degree from US University. (You will know this from the independent evaluation report.)

Assumption 3) Your 5 Years of Work Experience after your Masters degree is accomplished by working for any other employer other than the one currently filing your application.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived