H1b urgent help


Recommended Posts

I was working for company A and got an offer from Company B, who applied for H1B transfer which is still pending at the moment.I worked with company B for over 2mnths now. Company C has offered even better job which I am thinking of moving to. Can company C apply for another transfer with the current one with B still pending?

What are the complications I will be encountering if any, if I go ahead with company C?


What would my situation if Company B invokes current petition after I moved on to company C( (assuming petition at C is also @ pending status)


What is the best way to make a move to C?

Link to comment

If your I94 is still valid employer C can file a cap exempt H1B petition. If not then employer C's petition will be considered as bridge petition. You might have to check your contract with B as you might be liable for damages if you do not stay with B, if you have signed one to that effect.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.