Chances for Housewife's B2 visa

raks4world

I`m a housewife and would like to visit US for tourism for 2 weeks and visit my close friend (female) who is married.

My husband cannot accompany me as he is busy with his job.

Could you please let me know the chances of getting my visa approved.

Also, will it be better if I show bank docs and employment letter of my husband and his salary slips or my dad's bank statement and property documents and business documents (which is of course more than my husbands).

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please advice me whether it is advisable for my Dad to finance my trip or my husband to finance my trip?

I though Dad financing my trip will be better as his saving are strong than my husband's.

I`m also planning to take my husband's employment verification letter, pays slips, bank account statements etc along with my dad's

Looking forward to your advice.

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please advice me whether it is advisable for my Dad to finance my trip or my husband to finance my trip?

I though Dad financing my trip will be better as his saving are strong than my husband's.

I`m also planning to take my husband's employment verification letter, pays slips, bank account statements etc along with my dad's

Looking forward to your advice.

In my opinion as she is married husband's will be better.

Archived