I-140 RFE on Education

nar_luvsu

Hi All, I have applied I-140 with Employer B under premium process for EB2 and received RFE saying "Evidence that the degree in Mechanical Engineering is related to computer science or computer engineering."

This is my 2nd I-140, First 140 got approved without any RFE with Employer A under EB3. I have done Mechanical Engineering and PG diploma courses in computer science and has 9+ yrs of IT experience.

Can you please help me how can I reply to this RFE and what are the chances of getting approval.

Thanks in Advance

Avi

Hi All, I have applied I-140 with Employer B under premium process for EB2 and received RFE saying "Evidence that the degree in Mechanical Engineering is related to computer science or computer engineering."

This is my 2nd I-140, First 140 got approved without any RFE with Employer A under EB3. I have done Mechanical Engineering and PG diploma courses in computer science and has 9+ yrs of IT experience.

Can you please help me how can I reply to this RFE and what are the chances of getting approval.

Thanks in Advance

Avi

It's clear that you doesn't have a degree directly related to that job. You can't do anything here.Does your employer has an attorney or not??

Archived