H4 to F1-COS

MS14

Hello everyone,

I've got admit from a reputed university for Master's for Fall 2014.

Currently I'm in H4.I'm planning to start my course in H4 and then convert it to F1 very shortly.

I would like to get educational loan from India.The Bank wants I-20 without which they are not ready to approve the loan.I'm traveling to India very shortly to process my educational loan.

I'm traveling to India in H4.Can the University in this case issue me I-20? Can I come back to US in H4 and after commencing the classes in H4, apply for the COS.

It's Urgent. I need your suggestions please. Any quick response is really appreciated.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Currently I'm in H4.I'm planning to start my course in H4 and then convert it to F1 very shortly.

I would like to get educational loan from India.The Bank wants I-20 without which they are not ready to approve the loan.I'm traveling to India very shortly to process my educational loan.

I'm traveling to India in H4.Can the University in this case issue me I-20? Can I come back to US in H4 and after commencing the classes in H4, apply for the COS.

It's Urgent. I need your suggestions please. Any quick response is really appreciated.

Thanks

You can travel on H4, but for COS to F1 approval you need to show bank balance not bank loan.

Hello everyone,

Thanks

University will issue you an I-20 only if you would like to enroll as an international student.

Archived