Visitor Visa for Brother

slopeofhope

I had a new born baby last week and planning to invite my mother(50 years old) and my brother(27 year old) in month of Aug'2014. My mother is a house wife and brother works in popular Govt. company as junior chartered accountant(manager) for 3 years with annual pay 6L.  My brother is handicapped and can't sustain by himself and needs by mother back up.

My question

I'm planning to send my mom for the interview first and after a month will send my brother for interview. any concerns with this approach?

I had a new born baby last week and planning to invite my mother(50 years old) and my brother(27 year old) in month of Aug'2014. My mother is a house wife and brother works in popular Govt. company as junior chartered accountant(manager) for 3 years with annual pay 6L.  My brother is handicapped and can't sustain by himself and needs by mother back up.

My question

I'm planning to send my mom for the interview first and after a month will send my brother for interview. any concerns with this approach?

They can go anyway you want. Getting a visa depends on ability to convince VO of strong ties to home country and intention to return back

Archived