Have H1B visa Stamped in 2008, never travelled to USA.


Recommended Posts



I got my H1B visa stamped successfully in year 2008 and due to personal reasons I could not travel to the usa (did not use my visa).
This visa got expired in year 2011, now i would like to move to US.


Can I get any sponsor under the Non-H1B cap. I am currently working in India.

Please let me know if your firm can help me in this regard or you need further information.


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.