EB3 to EB2, PD is current - not received the RFE yet

gopikallur

Hello,

My PD is Dec 2006 when i had applied for GC in EB3 category. I have approved I 140, EAD and AP in EB3 category.

2 years ago i changed the employer. They ported my application from EB3 to EB2 while retaining the old PD (Dec 2006). I got my PERM and I-140 approved in EB2 category as well.

As of July 1, 2014 - my PD (Dec 2006) is current for EB2 category. Lot of my friends who have their PD farther than mine have already received RFE for their medical records. I haven't received anything from USCIS yet.

My lawyer has notified USCIS via written letter request and email, that i would like to have my adjustment adjudicated based upon your newly filed and approved I-140. 

I have been asking my lawyer and trying to seek info from USCIS on this. No luck yet. Is this happening to anyone? If yes, what is the next step?

Any suggestion or help would be really appreciated !

Thanks.

I am not sure, 

But , If you have different Alien number on your new I-140 approval then how USCIS know that your I-485 is current.

Because your I-485 is pointing to your old I-140 ( EB3 ) approval.

You didn't answer my previous question: Did you send letter to USCIS for porting your I-485 with new I-140 ( Eb2 ) approval?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived