Second Labor application

Hello Experts,

I need some advice on labor filing. I have already filed my Green Card labor with an employer under EB2 category but unfortunately I received an audit. My employer says that it is just a random audit and it may take 1 year from now to get the result. It is very uncertain situation for me. If I wait for 1 year and after that if my labor is denied then I will lose lot of time. According to the stats my employer has got 30+ denials and 110+ labor approvals. If I change my employer and file a new Green Card labor then my current employer will withdraw my case but I don't want that because there are chances of getting approved after 1 year also. So I wanted to know if I can file a new labor application with another company without transferring my visa(future employment) so that I will have 2 labor applications running parallely.

Please suggest if that is a good idea or not.

Thank you, 

Why would a company file for you if they know they are your backup plan?  I hope you aren't planning to pay for it.

The unprofessional behavior that is indicated on this forum is mind boggling. Ever potential GC holder need to understand that his/her conduct with an employer colors that employer's view of sponsoring another worker for a H1B or GC. It is certainly understandable why some employers refuse to sponsor GC; why should they expend the time and money to have employee jump ship.

While it bothers me too that unprofessional responses are unwelcome, but to make long story short you can. Some people never have worked real jobs, so they vent their frustration here in very unprofessional manner without facts or meritz.

What you are doing is perfectly legal. No need to tell employers what you are doing and you can do parallel process. Good luck.

Archived