H1B Tranfer to Other Employer

ram1023

Hi,

My H1B got stamped recently and I stepped into US.

But I am having tough time with my employer who is not properly marketing my skills.

I don't have job right now, So can i transfer to another employer who is showing the good opportunities.

Even my paystubs not run for once , is it possible to switch to another employer. ?

Appreciate your responses... !!

Pls do the needful.

Thanks

Ram.

Hi,

But I am having tough time with my employer who is not properly marketing my skills.

I don't have job right now, So can i transfer to another employer who is showing the good opportunities.

Even my paystubs not run for once , is it possible to switch to another employer. ?

Appreciate your responses... !!

Pls do the needful.

Thanks

Ram.

If you are not paid then you are out of status. You need to file a complaint against employer with DOL. This will help a new employer file a cap exempt H1B petition without pay stubs.

You are currently out of status for not getting paid, on H1 you need to get paid every month and that's LAW.

Either file a complaint against that FRAUD employer for not paying you or pack your bags and go back to your home country.

Only with that complaint receipt you can file for H1 transfer.

Archived