Eligibility for EB2 Porting.

Hi Experts, Please help me to understand my eligibility for EB2 Category.

1. I have 3 year Bachelor’s Degree from Osmania University BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application). Completed in 2003.

2. Completed 1.5 years PG Deploma in Information Systems from Australia in 2005.

3. I-140 Approved in EB3 Category in 2012.

4. As I am working in US since 2006 on H1B. I gained 7+ years of experience.

5. In 2014 – I completed more courses from step 2 and recieved my “Master in Information Systems” award.

Over All: (3year Under Graduation + 1.5year Post Graduation) + (7 Years’ progressive Experience with Masters Award (Australia))

Now, I am planning to move into New Employer and port my GC process from EB3 to EB2.

Could you please help me if I eligible to PORT to EB2 Category with any one of the below Cases?

Case1: 3+1.5 under + post Grad i.e. equal to US Undergraduation + 7 years experience ?

Case2: 3 under Grad + 7 years progressive Experience with Master in Information Systems?

3yr Bachelor is and will be a problem.

What is PG Diploma ? Is that equivalent to Master's degree ? Better to get it evaluated first by approved evaluation agency.

Keep in mind that actual job position has to be EB2 and your combination of education and experience is what decides EB2 or EB3. Please consult qualified immigration attorney.

• 1 month later...

Archived