sponsering B2 visa for my parents

Tadisin

Please help me in filling ds 160 form

1)House address in my father's passport spelled wrongly instead of BHAGYANAGAR it is BHAGATHNAGAR.I have entered in DS-160 form as it is in passport.And I mentioned in the form, mailing address is different than house address and I gave correct address in the mailing address section.And I mentioned spouse address is same as mailing address(because in my mom's passport house address is correct).

Please suggest we dont have enough time to apply for a new passport.

2) My parents dont know their parents date of birth so I have selected do not know option is this correct? please suggest.

3)My father is a government employee and he has his sevice for 4 more years, in present work information i gave his work details,what should I select for previous work information?

4)what are all the documents my parents should take for the interview.

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Not applicable

4. All documents that could show that they have strong ties to home country and have the financial needs to fund their visit.

If needed take the help of an attorney.

Thank you for the reply

Actually my point no 3 in brief, My father has been working as a govt employee since 25 years.He had few transfers here and there but his role was same.

In present working details I have provided present information

what should I select for were you previously employed ? should I provide same information or should I select No

Please help

Thank you for the reply

Actually my point no 3 in brief, My father has been working as a govt employee since 25 years.He had few transfers here and there but his role was same.

In present working details I have provided present information

what should I select for were you previously employed ? should I provide same information or should I select No

Please help

The answer is NO as he never changed employer.

The answer is NO as he never changed employer.

Thank you again.

1)My sister is married and is staying in US too.

Should I send legal status of siblings(My sister's H4 copy )..

2)Should I ask my parents to take notarised affidavit in India for assets for each of them.

Please suggest.

Thank you again.

1)My sister is married and is staying in US too.

Should I send legal status of siblings(My sister's H4 copy )..

2)Should I ask my parents to take notarised affidavit in India for assets for each of them.

Please suggest.

1. As always replied in this forum either you or your sister's status is not going to affect the outcome of visa application. You can send those documents for your parents to carry but I have never heard VO asking for those documents.

2. Get a financial statement from a qualified auditor about liquid assets, immovable properties, etc.

Stop this "fishy"  business.  We know you got your GC using illegal means through a shady employer but that does not mean that everyone in the world is doing something fishy.   Ulta chor kotwal ko date

When my wife got preg..we didnt call any (parents) Nanny's from India...because we didnt have one..I helped my wife and she helped herself..

1. As always replied in this forum either you or your sister's status is not going to affect the outcome of visa application. You can send those documents for your parents to carry but I have never heard VO asking for those documents.

2. Get a financial statement from a qualified auditor about liquid assets, immovable properties, etc.

Thank you for your time

When my wife got preg..we didnt call any (parents) Nanny's from India...because we didnt have one..I helped my wife and she helped herself..

That is your prerogative .    First ,  OP did not say anything about his wife pregnant ;  second,  even if so,  a mother (-in -law)    coming to US for a short duration to help a pregnant daughter (-in-law)  is not a violation of law  per Murthy Attorneys .   So nothing fishy except for people who has done fishy things and now acting holier than thou.

Archived