Got H-1B but lost job before Its effective date [Oct 1st]

Hello, 

I am working with xyz company and got my H-1B approved this April 2014. But, lost my Job before Oct 1st. I am currently under OPT extension and it get expired on Oct 30th 2014. What are my available options and alternatives. Please let me know asap. Thanks in advance. 

Find an employer willing to give you a job and file a cap exempt H1B petition for you.

Hello, 

I am working with xyz company and got my H-1B approved this April 2014. But, lost my Job before Oct 1st. I am currently under OPT extension and it get expired on Oct 30th 2014. What are my available options and alternatives. Please let me know asap. Thanks in advance. 

You need to find another H1 job ASAP.

What do you exactly mean by ASAP? If the employer xyz withdraw their H-1B petition, am I good to stay in OPT till and get a job before october and file my H-1B again with new employer? [As my OPT expiry date is in Oct 30, 2014]. 

Let suppose, If the xyz employer withdraw my H-1B on Aug 1st 2014 and If i get a Job on Aug 15th 2014. Am I still good to apply my H-1B petition with my new employer with out any problem? 

Archived