H1B RFE.

electajay

Hi,

I applied H1 for my wife (who is on H4) yesterday only we received RFE, below are the questions. After Btech (she completed in JNTU) she has 2 years of IT exp. This is the first time I applied for my wife.

Beneficiary's qualifications.

submit an evaluation of the beneficiaries education by reliable education credentials evaluation service which specializes in evaluating foreign education credentials. An acceptable evaluation should 

1. State if the collegiate training was post secondary education, i e whether the applicant completed united states equivalent of high school before entering college.
2. Provide a detailed explanation of material evaluated rather than a simple conclusion statement
3. Briefly state the qualification and experience of the evaluator providing the opinion.

what i need to submit for the above questions?
Any help will be really appreciated. 
Thanks in Advance

First, you didn't apply. An employer filed an H1.

Second, the employer has to handle this. There are a bunch of agencies that evaluate degree. If the employer doesn't know about that, they should use the help of an immigration lawyer.

Hi,

I applied H1 for my wife (who is on H4) yesterday only we received RFE, below are the questions. After Btech (she completed in JNTU) she has 2 years of IT exp. This is the first time I applied for my wife.

Beneficiary's qualifications.

submit an evaluation of the beneficiaries education by reliable education credentials evaluation service which specializes in evaluating foreign education credentials. An acceptable evaluation should 

1. State if the collegiate training was post secondary education, i e whether the applicant completed united states equivalent of high school before entering college.
2. Provide a detailed explanation of material evaluated rather than a simple conclusion statement
3. Briefly state the qualification and experience of the evaluator providing the opinion.

what i need to submit for the above questions?
Any help will be really appreciated. 
Thanks in Advance

An employer would have filed a H1B petition and not you.

Employer's attorney would handle this.

Archived