Employer change on 7th year with PERM Approved & pending i140

rockstar22

I am on my 7th year of H1b with approved Perm(>365 days) and pending I-140 for 13months. I140 pending for 13months with status Intitial review and My attorney says its on extended review.  I hear my current company I140's are pending for long time and they are not converting it to Premium processing so I need your expert suggestions for below.

-  Can I transfer my H1b(7th year) to another employer with approved perm and pending i 140 from current employer?

Appreicate your suggestions.

I am on my 7th year of H1b with approved Perm(>365 days) and pending I-140 for 13months. I140 pending for 13months with status Intitial review and My attorney says its on extended review.  I hear my current company I140's are pending for long time and they are not converting it to Premium processing so I need your expert suggestions for below.

-  Can I transfer my H1b(7th year) to another employer with approved perm and pending i 140 from current employer?

Appreicate your suggestions.

Based on I-140 pending for more than 365 days a new employer can file for H1B extension.

Archived