Required documents_Certificates for DS3035:J1 waiver

stpr

Hi All,

It would be of great help if someone let me know what documents are required along wit NORI certificates for J1 waiver applications:DS3035. I'd be getting my last NORI soon and need to arrange all the documents by this weekend. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

It would be of great help if someone let me know what documents are required along wit NORI certificates for J1 waiver applications:DS3035. I'd be getting my last NORI soon and need to arrange all the documents by this weekend. 

Thanks in advance.

Hey, see my profile. I have written a detailed blog regarding J1 waiver. You can also contact me at user name in contact with gmail. All the best.

Hi J1waiver205,

Thanks for the wonderful blog. While searching through the internet, I found that someone suggested to send the Notarized copies of NORI certificates and all supporting documents to the WRD. Is it correct or I just need to send the copies? 

Hi J1waiver205,

Thanks for the wonderful blog. While searching through the internet, I found that someone suggested to send the Notarized copies of NORI certificates and all supporting documents to the WRD. Is it correct or I just need to send the copies? 

Thanks for liking the blog.

You do not have to get any thing notarized now.

Please do not do anything that is not needed.

All the best.

Archived