Can I file my case in EB1C

Need urgent help and clarification around this Eb1C so that I can plan things accordingly. 

I have joined an Indian company 'A' in the year 2006.  I came to US in 2008 with the same company on L1B and worked on L1 for 3 years till June, 2010. Later moved to India and resigned company A. Joined Company B and came back to US in the year 2012 on H1B.  Later moved back to my Old Company A in the year Jan, 2014. Now Company A is planning to file my case on EB1C. During the whole tenure I have been in the role of project manager.

Here are my Questions : 

1. Do I become eligible for Eb1C 

2. I saw the eligibility criteria in USCIS and found that I must be working with Company A in  last 3 years, but came to know that there is some scope for me to file my case in EB1C.

Responses much appreciated.

Need urgent help and clarification around this Eb1C so that I can plan things accordingly. 

I have joined an Indian company 'A' in the year 2006.  I came to US in 2008 with the same company on L1B and worked on L1 for 3 years till June, 2010. Later moved to India and resigned company A. Joined Company B and came back to US in the year 2012 on H1B.  Later moved back to my Old Company A in the year Jan, 2014. Now Company A is planning to file my case on EB1C. During the whole tenure I have been in the role of project manager.

Here are my Questions : 

1. Do I become eligible for Eb1C 
2. I saw the eligibility criteria in USCIS and found that I must be working with Company A in  last 3 years, but came to know that there is some scope for me to file my case in EB1C.

Responses much appreciated.

Consult a good immigration attorney.

Archived