F1 Travel in Grace period after OPT Expiration

vr1926

Hi All,

My OPT is  Expired and now i am in grace period. I am applying for my second masters for Fall 2014 intake and i have my visa validity till May 2015.

My question is,

My Fall 2014 intake starts in Sep 2014 and i am willing to travle to india in the month of august . After getting my admission for fall 2014.

Mostly i will come back before the school commencement.

Thanks

My Fall 2014 intake starts in Sep 2014 and i am willing to travle to india in the month of august . After getting my admission for fall 2014.

You have 60days of grace period to leave US or to move to another status.

Fall admissions are closed for most of the univ?? Are you sure that you will get an admission?

BTW, why another degree when you have one??

Hi All,

My OPT is  Expired and now i am in grace period. I am applying for my second masters for Fall 2014 intake and i have my visa validity till May 2015.

My question is,

Mostly i will come back before the school commencement.

Thanks

Since, you have visa until May 2015, you can travel to and from the US. After your application process is complete, transfer SEVIS and notify the ISO about your intent to travel. The new university's ISO will provide you with valid I20 and necessary documents to travel.  

Since, you have visa until May 2015, you can travel to and from the US. After your application process is complete, transfer SEVIS and notify the ISO about your intent to travel. The new university's ISO will provide you with valid I20 and necessary documents to travel.  

Thanks

Archived