DS160 QUESTIONS July 28th stamping at Vancouver

donthiswapna

Provide information on your last five U.S. visits:i visited to inida 2 times like how should i calcultae the information?

length of stay should be from the day i stepped in USA till present ,should i repeat the same for every visit (visited india 2 times)

also what is primary occupation ?answered as OTHERS.

Were you previously employed? 

Answer : yes,but was been with same company past 3 years like the present , so should i fill the present company details again i have same title on LCA and previous company information or juss the previous company information?

Name of Person/Company who Filed Petition  : shouild be employer name or comapany name?

Where Do You Intend to Work? :

Name of Employer  : should be name or employer company name?

U.S. Street Address (Line 1)  : employer office address or client location address?

Provide information on your last five U.S. visits:i visited to inida 2 times like how should i calcultae the information?

length of stay should be from the day i stepped in USA till present ,should i repeat the same for every visit (visited india 2 times)

Give a rough number

Name of Person/Company who Filed Petition  : shouild be employer name or comapany name?

Where Do You Intend to Work? :

Name of Employer  : should be name or employer company name?

What is the difference between company and employer .Are u saying company is ur client , if yes then u should only give ur employer details .

U.S. Street Address (Line 1)  : employer office address or client location address?

your address where u stay 

Archived