H4 Issue at the port of entry

Radhikaben

Hello

I am on H1 visa.I am currently working. My husband is on H4 visa. I have 3 years old son who is US citizen (currently he is in India). Me and My husband was coming back from india in Chicago airport with valid visa. While port of entry they asked me and my husband to come inside the custom office. They asked lot of questions to me and my husband. My husband helped one of his friend for 15days in his store and his friend has paid to apriciate his help.Officer checked his phone and got some emails related to store. and my husband has agreed on that and withdroan his application.They sent him back to India next day and cancelled his h4 visa. They allowed me to enter in US. I am struggling badly without my husbad since he was taking care of everthing. He has visa interview next to next week.

is there any chance to get his visa approved ?

what shall he answer in case if they ask for this insident  ?

Please help!!!!

Hello

I am on H1 visa.I am currently working. My husband is on H4 visa. I have 3 years old son who is US citizen (currently he is in India). Me and My husband was coming back from india in Chicago airport with valid visa. While port of entry they asked me and my husband to come inside the custom office. They asked lot of questions to me and my husband. My husband helped one of his friend for 15days in his store and his friend has paid to apriciate his help.Officer checked his phone and got some emails related to store. and my husband has agreed on that and withdroan his application.They sent him back to India next day and cancelled his h4 visa. They allowed me to enter in US. I am struggling badly without my husbad since he was taking care of everthing. He has visa interview next to next week.

is there any chance to get his visa approved ?

Please help!!!!

You should have contacted an attorney.

Answer has to be always the TRUTH.

He was working ILLEGALLY. IF you need him, you need to go home as he should be excluded from the US for violation of US laws.  Your USC child does not help in any way.

Your pity party is NOT acceptable. Your excuses for him are NOT acceptable. HE WORKED ILLEGALLY. Enough said.

As for answers to US immigration officials, the truth is the only acceptable answer. You essentially asked how to lie. Unacceptable behavior on your part as well.

The TRUTH, of course. Why is that even a question???

A lie would result in a lifelong ban.

And they WILL ask him about it, because all the information is in his file.

It is likely that an H4 visa will get denied. Your excuses and questions show that you don't understand the consequences of your husband's actions. What assurance would the consular officer have that this illegal working (not "helping a friend") wouldn't happen again? And what kind of "friend" is that anyway, who can't afford to pay a legal employee and instead puts his "friend" in immigration trouble?

Did you guys really think the US authorities are stupid and won't find out? That's what speaks out of your post.

They have seen this kind of "helping a friend" stuff too often. They have heard all the cheap excuses.

Archived